|1,686 sq.ft||3 beds||2.5 baths||1 car garage||30' lot|
12 more models - Visit Development Page
- Wood frame construction.
- 8â€² Ceiling height on main and second floor (some portions of ceilings may be higher in some homes).
- Poured concrete basement walls.
- Basement exterior walls wrapped with waterproofing membrane with weeping tile below.
- Exterior walls insulated to R26, Attic to R50 and basement to R12.
EXTERIOR FINISHING DETAILS
- Architecturally controlled exterior elevations to provide long lasting community aesthetics.
- Clay brick on main floor as per plans .
- Long-life maintenance-free vinyl siding and aluminum soffit, fascia and eaves troughs.
- Architectural dormers to be vertical maintenance free vinyl siding
- 30-year self-sealing roof shingles.
- Energy efficient low E argon gas filled sable coloured vinyl clad windows. Front elevation to be casement style windows with colonial grills (some panes may be fixed casements or sliding).
- Sliding Patio Doors are high efficiency Low E Argon gas filled panes.
- Dent resistant fiberglass insulated front entry door.
- Dent resistant fiberglass insulated door from garage to home (if grade permits). If grade does not permit a door from garage to home, a garage door opener with keyless entry pad will be provided as a substitution.
- Premium maintenance free Carriage Style garage door.
- Garages are fully drywalled and finished with skim coat only
- Coach light at front door and patio light at rear.
- Front concrete porch poured with pre-cast concrete steps. ll other steps and/or decks are the responsibility of the purchaser and entries shall be barricaded if 24' above grade.
- Pre-cast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front steps.
- Full asphalt driveway paving included (to be completed after closing to allow time for driveways to settle).
- Each lot fully sodded & graded to municipal requirements.
- Purchasers receive a complimentary certificate for exterior window cleaning on closing.
- Parging on all exposed foundation surfaces.
INTERIOR FINISHING DETAILS
- Professional Interior Design consultation to enhance your colour selection experience.
- Oak railing with choice of natural or stained finish and clear coat (as per plan).
- Choice of Classique or Carrara interior door styles with 4â€ baseboard and 2 Â¾â€ casing, capped 1/2 walls.
- Interior lever door hardware.
- Swing doors throughout as per plan (no bi-fold doors).
- California style ceilings. Bathrooms and standard closet ceilings are smooth finish.
- Choice of low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Fossil Grey or European White interior wall paint (one colour throughout).
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) 36 oz quality carpet with low VOC 4lb foam under pad.
- 13â€ x 13â€ imported ceramic tile (as per plan).
- Overhead pewter light fixtures or switch receptacle as per plan.
- Wire shelving in all clothes closets and four (4) wire shelves in each linen closet.
- Granite countertops with undermount sink.
- Superior custom cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers and maple melamine interiors
- Moen faucet.
- Over-the-range microwave/rangehood combo (choice of stainless/black/white) .
- Pantry with melamine solid shelving and door jamb light (if applicable)
- Pot light above sink when located in island.
- Dishwasher electrical and plumbing rough-in.
- Luxurious Ensuites included in all homes
- Ensuite to include walk in tiled shower with sliding glass door and shampoo niche.
- Maintenance free one piece white acrylic tub surround in main bathroom (as per plan).
- Superior custom vanities (with drawers in vanities over 36â€) and laminate countertops.
- Polished, beveled mirror above vanities.
- All toilets are dual flush to maximize water efficiency.
- Moen faucets.
- Powder room with pedestal sink and no-slam toilet seat (mirror not included above pedestal sink).
- 18â€ towel bar and toilet paper holders in Chrome Chateau finish.
MECHANICAL,PLUMBING,ELECTRICAL AND INSULATION
- Natural gas high efficiency furnace
- Ducting sized for future central air conditioning
- Programmable thermostat
- Ducting professionally cleaned before closing (for healthy air quality) and 12-month supply of furnace filters provided on closing.
- High efficiency natural gas rental water heater. Purchaser agrees to sign rental agreement with utility company on or before occupancy.
- 100 AMP electrical service.
- Automatic garage door opener rough-in located in garage.
- Two exterior weatherproof Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.) receptacles (1) on porch and (1) at rear of home and (1) in garage.
- Two exterior hose bibs with interior shut offs (1) near rear of home and (1) in garage.
- Water shut off valve under all sinks.
- 220 volt wiring and outlet for stove and clothes dryer.
- Inter-connected hard-wired smoke detectors on all levels and carbon monoxide detectors on bedroom levels for safety.
- Decora style light switches throughout.
- Entertainment Zone Package (blocking to support wall mount TV, conduit for HDMI cord maximum of 10' with entrance/exit on same wall, Category 5 outlet and 2 receptacles).
- Choice of one additional location for cable and one additional Category 5 Phone outlets with finished terminations.
- Single and semi-detached homes include HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) system.
BUILDERâ€™S GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
- All Homes are built to meet or exceed the current Ontario Building Code (OBC).
- All homes covered by Tarion Warranty Corporation.Comprehensive 1-year warranty plus a 2-year warranty covering the electrical, plumbing, heating systems and water penetration of the building envelope and a 7-year warranty against major structural defects (enrollment fee to be paid by purchaser as an adjustment on closing)
- The number of steps at the front and in the garage (if applicable) may vary from that shown and are subject to grade.
- The decorated model home does contain some items not included in the base price.
- Variations in uniformity and color (ie. ceramics, wood products, etc.) from Vendorâ€™s samples may occur and can be expected in finished materials.
- Plans and specifications are subject to modification at the discretion of the Vendor. The Vendor reserves the right to substitute materials of similar or better quality. E. & O. E.
- Furnace, hot water tank, sump pit (if applicable), water meter and hydro panel may not be positioned as shown on plan.
- All measurements are approximate. E. & O.E.