2231 Springridge Drive, London, Ontario
Forest Hill is one of London’s fastest growing neighbourhoods and its prime location is one of its best-selling features. Offering homebuyers’ entry into the housing market, there’s little surprise that first time homebuyers are flocking to live in Forest Hill, particularly young couples as well as new and growing families.
- Located just north of Sunningdale Road, East of Adelaide Street
- Nearby amenities such as shopping, recreation and schools
- Several lots back onto a 20 acre protected forest
- All residents have access to walking trails, park space and local playground
- Minutes from Stoney Creek YMCA Community Centre and library
Artist's concept. E&EO. All plans, prices and details are subject to change without notice and may not be up-to-date. Local attractions are for informational purposes only. There may be costs such as admission or membership. No affiliation between locations is implied.