|1,950 sq.ft||4 beds||2.5 baths||2 car garage||34' lot|
- All interior floor and wall finishes. Materials are to be chosen with the assistance of Great Gulf Interior Design Consultants.
- All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from vendorâ€™s samples and are as per vendorâ€™s specifications. Purchaser shall only be entitled to make such selections provided that the items are not already ordered or installed.
- All exterior finishes and colours are selected by the vendor and are subject to architectural control.
- Homes are covered with Tarion Warranty Corporation seven (7) year warranty; fee to be paid for by Purchaser on closing.
- All model types will be principally all-brick construction on the first and second floors, as per plan. Some sections of the house may be constructed of aluminium or vinyl siding, wood or stucco, as per architectural detailing.
- Semi-detached homes are attached only at the garage with living area detached, as per plan.
- Semi-attached homes to have a stud party wall between units with sound absorptive material.
- Soldier coursing, brick arches, keystones and other masonry detailing as per elevation.
- All model types to have approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights on the main floor, except where precluded by bulkheads.
- All soffits, fascias, eaves and down pipes are prefinished aluminium or vinyl at the option of the vendor.
- Decorative house numbers.
- Decorative shutters for windows where applicable.
- Quality self-sealing 25-year asphalt shingles.
- Weather-stripping on all exterior doors.
- Fibreglass dent resistant insulated front entry door and â€œsteel-cladâ€ side entry door (as per applicable plan).
- All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with Low E glass.
- All windows are to be double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable windows on the first and second floors will be casement throughout with decorative bars on the front elevation, as per plan.
- All basement windows to be sliders, double-glazed, PVC, with Low-e glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required as per grading conditions.
- Garage door(s) to be sectional composite wood door with glass inserts as per applicable plan.
- All garage walls to be completed to drywall and primed.
- Front, rear and side yards if applicable to be fully sodded.
- Poured concrete front entry steps, as per grading and elevation.
- Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
- Exterior water tap installed in attached garage and at rear of house, as per applicable plan.
- Basement to be poured concrete with a waterproofing protection system and weeping tiles where applicable.
- Vendor will provide a two-coat asphalt driveway. Driveway surface to be paved with base coat asphalt within eighteen (18) months of closing and the topcoat to be completed within the next calendar year. Vendor not responsible for minor settlement.
- Rough-in three piece plumbing for future bathroom (drains only, no water lines).
- All 2â€ x 6â€ exterior walls, interior partitions and the high performance flooring, are built in a controlled indoor environment using BROCKPORT precision engineered manufacturing technology.
- Choice of custom quality finished kitchen cabinets with double stainless steel sink and dishwasher opening.
- Extended upper cabinets on main floor for all model types, as per applicable plan.
- Single lever faucet with vegetable sprayer.
- Laminate counter tops for kitchen and vanity cabinet(s).
- Ducted range hood fan over stove.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlets are located for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
BATH / PLUMBING
- Choice of vanity cabinets and laminate counter tops in all bathrooms from vendorâ€™s samples.
- All bathroom(s) including ensuite to have a wall-mounted mirror and vanity cabinets with one top drawer, as per applicable model.
- Bathroom fixtures in white.
- Master ensuite bathroom in 34 and 40 ft. and semi-attached model types to contain an acrylic soaker tub with ceramic tiled deck and skirt, as per applicable model. Ceramic tile around tub to be approximately 18â€ in height, including deck and skirt tiled.
- Master ensuite bathroom in 34 and 40 ft. and semi-attached model types to contain a separate finished shower stall with a waterproof overhead light, as per applicable plan. Walls and ceiling to be ceramic tile with pre-formed base or mosaic shower floor, as per applicable model.
- All three (3)-piece bathroom(s) including three (3)-piece ensuites as per applicable plan to have coloured ceramic tile on bathtub enclosure walls, up to ceiling.
Note: There is no separate shower stall and bathtub in three (3)-piece bathrooms.
- All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per applicable plan.
- Mechanical fan in all bathrooms, as per plan.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Single lever faucets on all sinks except laundry tub.
- Temperature control valves in all showers.
- Ceramic or chrome towel bar and toilet paper dispenser and ceramic soap holder in all bathrooms.
- Main floor powder room to contain a pedestal sink and toilet in white with wall-mounted mirror.
- Shut off valves for all sinks.
- All water lines to be polyethylene tubing throughout.
MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY
- Insulated side entry door as per applicable model.
- Second floor laundry room equipped with floor drain as per applicable model.
- Laundry room to have a base cabinet with built-in single compartment laundry tub, as per applicable model.
- Laundry upper cabinets are optional.
- Plumbing for automatic washer.
- Dryer vent and heavy-duty wiring and outlet.
FINISHING DETAILS / INTERIOR TRIM
- All model types to have finished oak stairs, railings with metal support and oak or metal pickets on main floor staircase to second floor as per plan. Metal pickets also available as standard on main floor staircase.
- Classique style doors and colonial trim on all interior doors.
- 3â€ colonial casings on all windows and doors for all 34â€™ and 40 ft. model types.
- 5â€ colonial baseboards (with quarterâ€“round in tiled area) for all 34â€™ and 40â€™ model types.
- All closets to have wire shelving.
- Fireplace as per applicable plan shall be a heat circulating direct-vented gas fireplace with 8â€ marble surround.Fireplaces are as per applicable model only.
- Premium satin nickel finish coloured hardware on all interior and exterior doors. Dead bolt on side door entry where applicable.
- Exterior satin nickel finish grip set with dead bolt on main entry door.
- 100 amp. electrical service.
- Copper electrical wiring throughout.
- Electric light fixtures provided in all rooms except living room, as per applicable plan.
- Exterior cast aluminium coach lights on front elevation, as per plan.
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets: one (1) at the rear of the house and one (1) in the porch area.
- White Decora switches throughout.
- Electrical plug for future garage door opener(s). One outlet for each garage door.
- Electronic smoke detectors hard wired into the electrical system, one on each floor, including basement.
- Electronic combination smoke detector / carbon monoxide detector hard wired into the electrical system in upper hallway.
- Door chimes to be installed.
- Rough-in vacuum system, location as per vendorâ€™s specifications.
- Rough-in security as per vendorâ€™s specifications (wires to all open windows and doors on main floor only).
- Rough-in electrical for dishwasher.
- Rough-in for cable TV in family room, master bedroom, computer loft and study or den, as per plan.
- Pre-wire for telephone as per vendorâ€™s specifications (one in kitchen, family room, all bedrooms, and study).
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) protected electrical plug in all bathrooms.
HEATING / AIR CONDITIONING / INSULATION
- Direct vent gas-fired high-efficiency forced air furnace installed. Power vented hot water tank on a rental basis.
Note: Furnace location may vary from plan.
- Installation of a simplified Heath Recovery Ventilator (HRV) connected to the basement cold air return.
- Heating ducts are sized for future addition of air conditioning.
- Insulation around windows and doors is low expansion polyurethane spray foam.
- Exterior walls to be 2â€ x 6â€ with R22 rated insulation.
- Attic insulation to be R50.
- R12 insulation to be installed to within approximately 8â€ above the basement slab in the basement area.
Note: Basement walls are not strapped.
- R31 spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above.
- One (1) washable paint colour throughout the house.
- Sprayed stippled ceiling with smooth border in all rooms except the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room.
- High performance engineered flooring system â€œIâ€ â€“ joists.
- O.S.B. tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed then sanded.
- Ceramic floor tile approx. 12â€ x 12â€ in foyer, kitchen/breakfast area, main floor laundry area, lower hallway and all bathrooms, as per applicable model.
- All model types to have prefinished oak strip hardwood in all areas of the main floor, except as shown as ceramic tile, as per plan.
- All model types to have strip hardwood flooring in the upper hallway, as per plan.
- All model types to have 40 oz. broadloom in all areas of the second floor, except as shown as ceramic tile and hardwood in upper hall, as per plan. Includes one (1) colour choice, as per plan.
ALL ITEMS SHOWN ARE PER APPLICABLE MODEL. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from Vendor's samples and are as per Vendor's specifications. All materials are subject to change without notice. All plans and specifications are approximate. Actual usable floor space varies from stated floor area. Sizes and specifications subject to change without notice. E & O.E. July 2012