A unique, contemporary 32-unit luxury condominium complex located near Arkell and Gordon in the coveted south end of Guelph designed by award winning Altius Architects(www.altius.net)
- Professional landscape plan designed by landscape architecture firm Mackinnon and Associatesto incorporate over 90 trees and low maintenance, low impact, native species as much as possible. Mini-forest park and landscape lighting throughout the site.
- Solid fibreglass front entry door
- The buildings will be clad in a stunning combination ofsaw cut natural limestone, glass,stucco and treated Maibec wood siding.
- Balconies with black aluminum and glass guards. Terrace on lower level units surrounded by limestone retention wall approximately 24”high with privacy landscaping around Arkell facing terraces. The terrace base will be interlocking Permicon pavers.
- High performance black Low-E argon-filled sealed windows. All operating windows to be screened.
- All units to include one parking space. Limited additional parking available for $25,000 perspace. Visitor and handicapped parking provided.
- Three designated low profile Molok waste sorting containers provided on site for recyclables, organic and waste.
- Insulated Concrete Form construction on lower level and wood construction on upper levels. Party wallsto be 2”x4” fire-rated construction with high performance acoustic separation. Flooring systems are engineered joists and sub-floor
- 2”x6”exterior walls with R26 exterior insulation and R50 ceiling insulation.
- Lower unit floor slab insulated with R-10 insulation and includes a rough-in for radiant hydronic heating.
- Foundation wrapped in Delta MS waterproofing system to provide maximum water penetration protection.
- Each building to be enclosed with air tight building envelope wrapping system.