EXTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Principally all-brick construction on the first and second floors, as per plan.
- Some sections of the house may be constructed of aluminium or vinyl siding, wood or stucco, as per architectural detailing.
- Soldier coursing, brick arches, keystones and other masonry detailing as per elevation.
- Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights on the main floor and 8 ft. ceiling heights on the second floor, except where precluded by bulkheads.
- All sofiits, fascias, eaves and down pipes are prefinished aluminium or vinyl at the option of the Vendor.
- Decorative house numbers.
- Decorative shutters for windows where applicable.
- Quality self-sealing asphalt shingles including manufacturer's limited 25 year warranty.
- All entry doors to have stone threshold.
- Weather-stripping on all exterior doors.
- Fibreglass dent resistant insulated front entry door and "steel-clad" side entry door (as per applicable plan). Glass insert in front entry door, as per plan.
- All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with low E glass, as per plan.
- All windows are to be double-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable windows on the first and second floors will be casement throughout with decorative bars on the front elevation, as per plan.
- All basement windows to be sliders, double-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required as per grading conditions.
- Garage overhead door(s) with glass inserts as per plan.
- All garage walls to be completed to drywall and primed.
- Front, rear and side yards if applicable to be fully sodded. Some side yards to be stone, as per plan.
- Concrete front entry steps, as per grading and elevation.
- Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
- Exterior water tap installed in attached garage and at rear of house, as per plan.
- Basement to be poured concrete with a waterproofing protection system and weeping tiles where applicable.
- Vendor to provide a two-coat asphalt driveway. Driveway surface to be paved with base coat asphalt within eighteen (18) months of closing and the topcoat to be completed within the next calendar year. Vendor not responsible for minor settlement.
- Rough-in three piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom (drains only, no water lines).
- All 2" x 6" exterior walls, interior partitions and the high performance flooring are built in a controlled indoor environment using BROCKPORT precision engineered manufacturing technology.
- High performance engineered flooring system "I" - joists.
- O.S.B. tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed then sanded.
- 34 ft and 38 ft model types to have prefinished oak strip hardwood with choice of stain in all areas of the main floor, except as shown as ceramic tile, as per plan.
- Strip hardwood flooring in upper hallway with choice of stain, as per plan.
- Ceramic floor tile approx. 12" x 12" in foyer, kitchen/breakfast area, main floor laundry area, lower hallway and all bathrooms, as shown on applicable model.
- 40 oz. broadloom in all areas of the second floor, except as shown as ceramic tile and hardwood in upper hall, as per plan. Includes one (1) colour choice, as per plan.
- Choice of custom quality finished kitchen cabinets with double stainless steel sink and dishwasher opening.
- Extended upper cabinets on main floor, as per applicable plan.
- Single lever faucet with sprayer.
- Laminate counter tops for kitchen and vanity cabinet(s).
- Ducted range hood fan over stove.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlets are located for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
BATH / PLUMBING
- Choice of vanity cabinets and laminate counter tops in all bathroom from Vendor's samples.
- All bathroom(s) including ensuite to have a wall-mounted mirror and vanity cabinets with one top drawer, as per plan.
- Bathroom fixtures in white.
- Ceramic tiled deck and skirt, as per applicable model. Ceramic tile around tub to be approximately 18" in height, including deck and skirt tiled.
- Master ensuite bathroom to contain a separate finished shower stall with a waterproof overhead light, as per applicable plan. Walls and ceiling to be ceramic tile with pre-formed base shower floor, as per applicable model.
- Bathtub enclosure walls in all 3-piece bathrooms to be ceramic tile. Note: It is understood there is no separate shower stall and bathtub in (3) piece bathrooms.
- All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per applicable plan.
- xhaust fan in all bathrooms, as per plan.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Single lever faucets on all sinks except laundry tub.
- Temperature control valves in all showers.
- Chrome towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
- Main floor powder room to contain a vanity cabinet with laminate countertop and sink, white toilet and wall-mounted mirror.
- Shut off valves for all sinks.
- All water lines to be polyethylene tubing throughout Laundry
- Insulated side entry door, as per applicable model.
- Second floor laundry room equipped with floor drain, as per applicable model.
- Laundry room to have a base cabinet with built-in single compartment laundry tub, as per applicable model.
- Plumbing for automatic washer.
- Dryer vent and heavy-duty wiring and outlet.
FINISHING DETAILS / INTERIOR TRIM
- Finished oak stairs with choice of stain, railings with metal support and oak or metal pickets on main floor staircase to second floor as per plan.
- Classique style doors and colonial trim on all interior doors.
- 3" colonial casings on all windows and doors.
- 5" colonial baseboards (with quarter-round in tiled area).
- All closets to have wire shelving.
- Fireplace as per applicable plan shall be a heat circulating direct-vented gas fireplace with 8" marble surround. Fireplaces are as per applicable model only.
- Premium satin nickel finish coloured hardware on all interior and exterior doors. Dead bolt on side door entry where applicable.
- Exterior satin nickel finish grip set with dead bolt on main entry door.
- One (1) washable paint colour throughout the house.
- Sprayed stippled ceiling with smooth border in all rooms except the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room.
- 100 amp. electrical service.
- Copper electrical wiring throughout.
- Electric light fixtures provided in all rooms except living room, as per plan.
- Exterior cast aluminium coach lights on front elevation, as per plan.
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets: one (1) at the rear of the house and one (1) in the porch area.
- VVhite Decora switches throughout.
- Electrical plug for fiiture garage door opener(s). One outlet for each garage door.
- Electronic smoke detectors hard wired into the electrical system, one on each floor, including basement and one in each bedroom.
- Electronic combination smoke detector/ carbon monoxide detector hard wired into the electrical system in upper hallway.
- Door chimes to be installed.
- Rough-in Vacuum system, location as per Vendor's specifications.
- Rough-in security as per Vendor's specifications (wires to all open windows and doors on main floor only).
- Rough-in electrical for dishwasher.
- Rough-in for cable TV in family room, master bedroom, computer loft and study or den, as per plan.
- Pre-vvire for telephone as per Vendor's specifications (one in kitchen, family room, all bedrooms, and study).
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) protected electrical plug in all bathrooms.
HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING AND INSULATION
- Direct vent gas-fired high-efliciency forced air furnace installed. Power vented hot water tank on a rental basis. Note: Furnace location may vary from plan.
- Installation of a simplified Heath Recovery Ventilator (HRV) connected to the basement cold air return.
- Heating ducts are sized for future addition of air conditioning.
- Insulation around windows and doors is low expansion polyurethane spray foam.
- Exterior walls to be 2" x 6" with R22 rated insulation.
- Attic insulation to be R50.
- R12 insulation to be installed to within approximately 8" above the basement slab in the basement area. Note: Basement walls are not strapped.
- R31 Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above.
Your new Great Gulf home is guaranteed against major structural defects for up to 7 years. Great Gulf Homes is a registered builder with the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
ALL ITEMS SHOWN ARE AS PER APPLICABLE MODEL. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from Vendor's samples and are as per Vendor's specifications.
All materials are subject to change without notice. All plans and specifications are approximate. Actual usable floor space varies from stated floor area. E.& O.E. March 2014